November 16-22, 2020

 This week was pretty good. I mailed Peter his little stockings and he got them this week. 


I did lots of sewing and got Wendy’s order all done! I’m excited about that. 

We went grocery shopping for thanksgiving and I couldn’t wait to make the pie (it’s better the longer it’s in the fridge) I made it Sunday night. 



Saturday I went Christmas decor shopping with my friend, Liz. She got all her tree ornaments and she put together her tree on Sunday. I got some ornaments, an advent calendar and a little sleigh. I made some ornaments on Sunday. We can’t wait to decorate for Christmas!


Hope you all had a good week. It was fun visiting on Sunday with the Christensen’s. 




Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 28 - October 4, 2020

December 7-13, 2020

October 26 - November 1, 2020