November 9-15, 2020


 This week was good. I was able to mail mom's stockings on Monday then start on Peter's. I finished his by the end of the week, so that was good. They turned out so cute and tiny!




My coworker, Liz, told me about this overstock store that has all these Christmas trees and how she got a $150 one for $30 and I was like..heck yeah! I am totally going to check it out. Paul humored me and we went together on Thursday. It was kind of gross and disorganized and there weren't a lot of personnel around but we did find a tree that was originally $260 and we got it for $50! It was totally unopened and I love it! Paul found it too, I'm so glad he was willing to come with me.
The weekend I sewed a ton and got started on Wendy's order and made some Thanksgiving napkins. Paul worked hard in lab and got to start his own project! It is very exciting and he is learning a lot.
We love you all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 28 - October 4, 2020

December 7-13, 2020

October 26 - November 1, 2020