October 26 - November 1, 2020


 This week we got a lot done. Monday morning we got our cars registered in Texas (finally!) 

Tuesday, Amelia facetimed me. It was nice to catch up! I miss having conversations with my siblings regularly. 
Wednesday we watched Sam and Emily's band performance. They did a great job! 
Thursday we went out to dinner for Paul's birthday. It was pretty relaxed. Thank you for sending your cards and gifts for him. We really appreciate it!

Friday, I dressed up for work as a scarecrow and Liz dressed up as Dolly Parton. Paul had a barbecue with his lab on Friday because his mentor is going on a two week leave with the army. He had a lot of fun getting to know more people. He got home later, so I went to vote after work while he was gone. 


Saturday I got the first 4 stockings sent out! They turned out great, which I am really happy about. We celebrated Halloween with pizza and a scary movie. It was a good week! We hope you all had a fun week too :)

Love you!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 28 - October 4, 2020

December 7-13, 2020